We're always happy to schedule air conditioning service
or an A/C repair service call for you,
and likely at a time of your convenience...
Sometimes, however, there is a simple fix that you may be able to resolve easily.
If possible, please check the following...
- The switch on your thermostat should be in the appropriate “Cooling” position. To be certain it is set correctly, switch it “OFF” then back to the desired setting.
- If you have a digital thermostat, change the batteries
- Set the temperature on your air conditioning thermostat a few degrees lower than the current room temperature, wait a few minutes to see if the system responds to the action the thermostat has requested.
- Check your Emergency Switch to be sure it’s in the “ON” position. The plate for this switch, located near your equipment, is typically red in color.
- Locate the circuit breaker for your system. Physically switch the breaker to the “OFF” position and then back “ON”. A circuit breaker can “trip” and appear to be “ON” when in reality it is not!
- Try to remember when you last changed your filter was.
- Can't change your filter? Call us...
- Has anyone opened the 'door' to the furnace or air handler? Be sure it's closed securely
- If not, attempt to close it.
- Still need service? We're glad to help!
Or, call us at 1.800.287.6651
For service calls that require our immediate attention,
Please call our office directly