NJ Oil to Gas Heat Conversions - Switch from Oil to Gas Heat
0% Financing Available
Contact Bornstein Sons to Convert your Oil Heat to Gas Heat Today!
Many homes throughout northern and north central New Jersey have oil fired heating systems, particularly older homes in Ridgewood NJ, Montclair NJ, Livingston, NJ, Maplewood NJ, and Chatham NJ to name a few... We service all towns throughout northern and north central NJ.
You've had an oil heating system for years, or perhaps you just purchased a home with oil heat. Today's economy suggests that every homeowner be fiscally responsible. Conversion from oil to gas heat will help our country become independent of foreign oil. Take the first step in your 'Green' commitment. Our country's energy advisers suggest we reduce our dependency on foreign oil and we couldn't agree more.
Let's determine the relative price of oil:
Gas is priced in “therms”, oil is priced in gallons. To determine the equivalent cost of natural gas, multiply your therm cost by 1.4 to get the the true comparative price of gas compared to a gallon of heating oil. Example.. gas at $ 1.79 a therm is equal to oil at $2.50 per gallon.
(FYI: 1 therm of gas = 100,000 btu (British Thermal Unit)
1 gallon of #2 fuel oil = 140,000 btus
in actual heat content... 1.4 therms of gas = 1 gallon #2 fuel oil)
Now is the Time to Consider Conversion from Oil to Gas Heat
- Have natural gas in your house? We can easily do a conversion from oil to gas heat for you!
- Follow these easy steps:
- Contact Bornstein Sons for an estimate and detailed explanation of the process of converting to gas heat, the clean fuel
- Once you're ready to proceed with your conversion to gas heat, we'll outline the easy process
- Schedule your installation to change from oil to gas heat
- We will assist in all required New Jersey paperwork
- Need a tank removed or abandoned in place? We'll connect you with the right professionals
- Your installation to change to gas heat is a telephone call away...
- Bornstein Sons has been servicing NJ customers since 1928
- No natural gas in your house, yet? No problem...Give us a call and we'll walk you through the steps.
Why Switch to Gas Heat?
- Switch to Gas Heat today and reduce our country's dependence on foreign oil
- Conversion to Gas Heat will save on energy costs
- Thinking of selling your home in the future? Today's buyers want clean, natural gas heat
- No more oil deliveries and paying for oil before you use it
- No worries about leaking oil tanks and costly remediation
- Are you ready to change to gas heat? We're ready to help you!