More on Emergency Standby Generators by Bornstein Sons
Permanent Residential Emergency Standby Power Generators
Protect your family, your home and your small business.
Our family and our family's comfort is our first consideration each day, is it not?
Knowing your family will have electricity, heat, air conditioning and that the comforts we work so hard to provide will be powered to ensure the proper functionality of your household give us peace of mind. With a change in NJ weather patterns and the aging of our infrastructure, it's time to consider an Emergency Standby Power Generator for your home.
As one customer put it, "a one day experience without power is like a childhood camping trip, it can be fun!, After that...it becomes an awful experience, a horrible inconvenience and disrupts your life... particularly for those of us above the age of 21!'
...From another happy client...
...There are no words to describe how happy we are with our generator and with all of your for installing it and answering all of my questions...Read more
As a New Jersey small business owner, and having lost power ourselves in past years, we recognize the financial chaos that can result from a long-term power outage. Power your store or light commercial business with a standby backup generator!
Bornstein Sons provides complete turn-key installations of whole house permanent Emergency Standby Power Generators and light commerciial standby backup generators according to all local building and safety codes.
Heating and Air Conditioning equipment (modern furnaces, boilers and ductless systems) all require electrical power.
(Gas fireplaces require electricity, too!)
- Many households depend on electrical devices for health related conditions
- The change in our weather patterns makes stable electricity vital!
- Today's consumer depends upon the electronics in their homes making reliable connectivity important
- Do you depend on email? Wireless tablets and reading devices?
- Homes today have multiple refrigerators/freezers
- Avoid financial loss of many hundreds of dollars of food to spoilage
- Evaluation of your needs
- All necessary calculations, plans and permits
- Complete installation including all wiring and gas piping
- Automatic transfer switch
- Automatically detects the loss of power and you're up and running instantly!
- You're 'off the grid' and powered by your generator
- Annual maintenance contracts and oil changes available
- Hard-wired Fire alarm systems and smoke detectors
- Computers and home computer networks
- FIOS and cable tv that requires electricity
- Close-circuit cameras and Home monitoring systems
- Sophisticated telephone systems
- "Smart Home" technologies
- Recording studios and Sound systems
- Garage door openers
- Home offices (fax machines, scanners, printers)
- Entertainment centers and Media rooms
- Home security systems
Contact Us at 800.287.6651
Bornstein Sons, Inc. - since 1928
Site Design Bonnie B, LLC