Your Sump Pump should be serviced by a professional!
Bornstein Sons can service your sump pump
or install a sump pump for you today.
Whether you’re looking to replace a sump pump or need a water powered backup sump pump, Bornstein Sons offers sump pump installations in New Jersey.
fail due to age or usage, and as anyone knows that has experienced this, it can be catastrophic. Power black outs are common and sometimes unpreventable. Caution should be exercised in choosing a sump pump. We recommend heavy-duty professional cast iron sump pumps.
It may be time for a sump pump replacement or for a new sump pump installation.
Contact us to install a new sump pump today! Make sure your sump pump has a backup sump pump plan!
Click to schedule
Have you had your sump pump checked this year by an experienced NJ plumber.
If you have any of the following:
- A finished game room, media room or playroom in a custom finished basement.
- Carpeted floors, area rugs and hardwood
- Large amounts of storage
Then, you certainly don't want the displeasure of a failed sump pump and flooded basement. Don't risk damage to your furnishings and stored items at the hands of nature. Perhaps it's time to schedule an appointment to have your sump pump serviced or for a sump pump replacement. If so, Bornstein Sons is ready to help you with a new sump pump installation.
Is it time to replace your sump pump? Contact us to schedule a sump pump replacement!
Does your Sump Pump have a backup plan?
Install a BackUp Pump System Today!
Water-Powered BackUp Pumps takes over if your main sump pump fails, however it is powered by high pressure water from your domestic plumbing system. This is particularly helpful in areas of New Jersey that often lose electrical power during storms. It is highly unlikely that a situation would occur resulting in a loss of water; however we can't be assured that New Jersey homeowners wouldn't lose electrical power during a storm. This type of pump is meant to be used with city water, not well water. After suffering from a flood, water powered backup sump pumps are something you should consider. Contact us today to schedule an installation now!
- Backup sump pumps should be tested twice annually (an easy task for the homeowner, ask us how) or
- In today's world, there is concern about cyber-attacks. In such a situation, activity such as this could in fact cause the grid to go off-line. We feel a water powered backup pump is the ideal solution.
When your pump fails and you lose power too, you'll be glad you installed a water powered backup system for your NJ home.
Contact us to install an emergency water powered backup sump pump system.
Some information you should be aware of...A Battery BackUp Pump is activated when the main pump fails.
It uses the power of a rechargeable heavy duty battery to provide water removal when the sump pump fails or the power is lost.
- Marine batteries should be elevated and not placed on cement floors to avoid rapid drain of power
- It is recommended that these batteries be replaced every two years and tested twice annually (an easy task for the homeowner just ask us how)
- Battery power may drain during extensive times of power outages
- There are also restrictions regarding the proper handling and disposal of these batteries
Read our blog post about water powered backup sump pumps and backup sump pump systems.
Because a properly operating sump pump is critical to avoid a flood, older sump pumps should be professionally evaluated once yearly to determine if its time to replace yours today.
Is it time to replace the sump pumps in your New Jersey home?
Call us for more information: 1.800.287.6651