How's your indoor air quality?
Do you feel dry during heating season?
When you turn on your warm air (forced air) heating system do you have...
Dry throat? Nosebleeds? Static electricity? Dry skin?
If you can answer yes to any of those questions, you need a humidifier!
Here are some interesting facts about humidification systems:
- A lack of humidity can cause or increase snoring
- Allergens and mold spores are more productive in a dry environment and can be easily inhaled
- Asthma and allergies as well as eczema and other skin irritations can be adversely affected by dry air within the home
- You can lower your thermostat settings and save on your utility bill when you're indoor air is properly humidified
- Pets are more comfortable
- Indoor plants thrive in a humidified space
- Wood furniture and wooden instruments benefits from the proper amounts of humidity
- Static electricity is decreased
- Static electricity is not good for computers and other electronics
- Your skin feels softer
- Nosebleeds caused by dryness decrease
Bornstein Sons can install a humidifier for your home or office on your forced air (warm air) ducted furnace). In some instances we've installed ducted humidifiers for serious musical students and concert pianists.
Contact us for more information about humidification systems. Learn more by visiting our webpage on humidifiers and humidification. How's your indoor air quality? Learn about Elecrtronic Air Cleaners.