Why spend money on a Residential Heating Service Contract? Take your chances, after all...what could go wrong? Hmmm...
You own a home and therefore you've got an insurance policy. It gives you comfort and peace of mind knowing that if you had a problem you'd be protected.
Health insurance, too...You may grimace at the thought of the expense, but it's there to protect you and you're hedging your bet that you won't need it by purchasing a policy.
You drive a car and don't want to be behind the 'eight ball' if you have an accident, so you buy a policy that covers you 'just in case'...
...the same concept applies to a Service Contract for your heating boiler, furnace or ductless system and your central air conditioning or mini-split ductless as well.
Here's 5 reasons you need a Service Contract:#1. Maintenance is included and your contractor reminds you about it
- How often have you forgotten to have your equipment serviced regularly to keep it operating at peak performance?
- A well-maintained system will save you money on energy costs!
- When you commit to an HVAC contractor the loyalty is returned
- Go to the front of the line...no waiting days for service
- With a comprehensive service contract you'll find that there are no financial surprises
- Discount plans provide for preferred pricing for additional services
#4. Discounted 'special' prices when its time to replace or upgrade your system#5. Reward programs
- Accrue points towards system add-ons
The bottom line is that we all have enough stress, anxiety and unexpected expenses. Safeguard your comfort system with a Service Contract today. (And ask about our easy monthly payment options!) You'll be glad you did!