Are you 'Green'?
It's easy and we'd like to show you some easy steps you can take ...
Being 'Green' is the new buzz word of this decade.
We'd like to help you be 'Green'.
Kermit the Frog aside, what do you think of when you read or hear the word 'Green'?
Green is the color of the beautiful foliage that we are blessed to have in abundance.
Green is the color of nature.
Green is the color of money.
Green is also the color of envy.
If you have to be envious of something, envy those that are taking the time to keep your world 'green'.
- Replace your old, inefficient heating and cooling system with Energy Star Rated HVAC Equipment
- Install a digital setback thermostat to lower your heat settings while you're sleeping or away from home or raise the settings on your AC system during late evening hours or daytime when you're at work
- Consider converting from oil heat to clean natural gas heat. You'll save the environment, and help our country become energy independent
- Retrofit your fluorescent or incandescent recessed lights with LED.
Your local NJ electrician can help you with these retrofit projects
- Reduce your heating and cooling energy costs by sealing air leaks and drafts at windows and doors
These small steps will bring large returns to you over time. We're proud of you already.