Do you have high utlity bills?
Here are 5 tips to help you save on your energy costs!
When it comes to advice, we've got plenty. Bornstein Sons wants to help you maximize your dollars, and sometimes a bit of prudent advice might just do the trick. Here are a few ways you can save money each and every month.
- Seal leaks around windows and doors to keep the air conditioned air inside and the heat outside during the summer, and keep the freezing cold air outside not inside during heating season. Adding insulation helps, too!
- Lower the temperature on your water heater slightly. You may not notice a difference, but your wallet will.
- Replace the light bulbs in your house with Compact Fluorescent or LED bulbs. Your local electrical contractor can help!
- Look for Energy Star rated appliances including your water heater, air conditioning unit and heating equipment.
- Turn the heat down when you're sleeping or when you're out of the house for extended periods of time, and turn your air conditioning up during the late night hours or when the house is unattended. Your local contractor can install a programmable digital thermostat...wait until you see the savings!
Contact us for service in northern or north central New Jersey!