Oil prices have risen to their highest level in the past year.
CNN Money reports that crude is flirting with $103 per gallon.
It's time to Switch To Gas Heat!
The price of oil and the foreign dilemma is on the minds of many people. We're booking Oil to Gas Conversion installations for the coming fall earlier and earlier each year. While it's in the 90s in northern NJ this week, our customers are ordering boilers.
- According to "House Logic", In 2008 heating a house with oil cost an average of $1,700, while natural gas averaged less than $900, according to the US Energy Information Administration.
- Since 2002, oil heat has averaged 30% to 50% more than gas every year.
- And today, with oil prices higher than 2012, the exponential increase continues.
- Add to that, the cost to install oil-fired heating is more costly than it's natural gas cousins.
- Oil companies often fill your tank without your knowledge, billing you automatically to improve their cash flow...Gas companies bill you according to the meter, you pay for what you use, after you use it.
- Gas heat is cleaner.
- In a few year's time, you'll make up the expense of converting to gas heat and enjoy the savings for many years to come.
- No environmental issues, no separate insurance policies to worry about.
When asking many of our customers what prompted them to make this decision, we found...
"It just made sense", "The cost of heating with oil was getting prohibitive", "I didn't want to support foreign oil companies", "I'm worried about the oil tank in my basement", "New young homeowners want gas heat"...and the list goes on...
Live in Northern or North Central NJ?
Contact us today!