Before you know it, heating season will be upon us. We're all conscious today about energy costs, efficiency and our comfort. Here are some insights on making the best of your heating system and how you can save money on energy costs.
Here are some tips from an article I wrote in October 2009 on ways to maximize what we have on hand to be toasty warm! Just like taking out that warm sweater in preparation for cold weather, we're making our tips available to you.
Let's be conscious of our resources.
- Save on energy costs with a digital setback thermostat
- Consider replacing your older, inefficient heating system with a new high efficiency furnace or high efficiency boiler.
- You'll save on utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Have a heating professional inspect your furnace or boiler annually to keep it working smoothly and increase efficiency
- Did you know your heating equipment loses efficiency each year that passes without being serviced by a professional?
Can we help you? Give us a call at 800.287.6651 or Contact Us to arrange for service now.