Take a deep breath!
Is your air clean?
Airborne particulates, skin cells, cooking odors, cigar and cigarette smoke are floating around in many households and offices. Clearly it can't be healthy to breathe polluted air. Perhaps it's time to consider the installation of a Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner. These electronic air cleaners have been famed as the 'world's most effective air filtration system. Let's look inside, shall we?
Most standard EACs (yes, that's the industry lingo) stop dust by trapping it in a filter. The fewer pores, the more dust that can be trapped. Sounds good, right? NO! This also slows down air flow drastically, creating less comfort in your environment. This is called (yes, more lingo) 'pressure drop'. Trane's patented technology allows for the lowest pressure drop along with the highest efficiency. Sounds great, right? YES! The result: more air in your space is cleaned faster and more effectively.
Here are some interesting facts about Clean Effects ™
- Trane's EAC removes 99.8% or airborne allergens
- Trane's EAC is 8 times more efficient than the best HEPA filter
- Trane's EAC is 100 times more effective than a standard 1" disposable filter
- Testing has been performed by:
- LMS Technologies and Environmental Health &Engineering, Inc. (EH&E) (a technology consulting company that specializes in air flow measurement, filtration testing and particle analysis)
- Results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health
And, our friends at Trane tell us...
- Trane CleanEffects™ removes more than 99% of the flu virus (influenza A, Influenza B, Influenza C avian Influenza) from a home’s filtered air.
- The swine flu virus is a form of Influenza A, the same type of virus EH&E and Harvard tested for flu removal rates.
- Because Influenza is an airborne illness, it’s important to remove the virus from the home’s filtered air
- Trane CleanEffects™ provides homeowners with an additional option to help prevent the spread of the flu at home and should be combined with other CDC prevention recommendations