When the weather quickly changes, you'll be glad you planned ahead... Schedule your Annual Heating Service today... Here's why...
Free time? A commodity none of us have...Whether you're a retiree, a busy young mother, an employee of a small business, a member of the management team of a large corporation or the owner of a conglomerate time is something we're all short on. And, our calendars are over-flowing. There's just not enough time.
We juggle our families, careers, social calendars, volunteerism, and the other daily requirements of our lives so much so that if we turn our heads for a moment, we lose our train of thought.
Doesn't it seem like we've got "Etch-A-Sketch" memories? We're overloaded.
Did you remember to call the painter? pick up the dry cleaning? get that birthday gift for weekend plans with friends? and last, but certainly not least... Did you remember to contact your local heating contractor for that oh-so-necessary-but-I-keep-forgetting-to schedule annual heating tune-up service?
Why do you need annual maintenance?
- Know your system is safe - small cracks in heat exchangers leaking carbon monoxide can go unnoticed
- Save money on utility bills
- Small repairs will be discovered before they become big issues
- Heating equipment will last longer if maintained regularly
- Worries about your heating equipment not working that first cold day will be a thing of the past!
While our tech's schedules are already planned with service repairs and annual maintenance, and the ringing of our phones seem to harken the awakening of those that thought summer would last forever this year, we always make room for preventative maintenance heating calls.
We hate to be the "I told you so kid" but we remember that every year a change in the weather comes, sometimes later than usual like this year, and always when we least expect it. And so, what do we do?
And there's those of us that don't have "regular" heating service companies, or perhaps are new homeowners or have recently relocated so finding a company you trust can be daunting.
So... bottom line, here's your game plan:
- Wake up on the right side of the bed
- Make that morning cup of coffee
- Plan your schedule
- And, last but not least... Contact your friendly heating contractor today!
Here are some other posts about Annual Tune-Ups that you might find interesting:
Heating Tune-Ups 101