What's Included in our Annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up Service
Yes, you do need annual maintenance for your air conditioning systems.
Annual tune-ups save you money. Why, you ask? Because your equipment loses 5% of its efficiency each year. Maintaining your equipment each year restores efficiency and saves you money on your utility bill each month.
It's a proven fact that systems that are serviced regularly last longer.
Why you need an Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Increase equipment reliability
- Ensure optimum operation and comfort
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Reduce likelihood of system breakdown in severe weather
- Manage energy costs
NOTE: Your health and home is of major concern to our company. During the 2020 Pandemic our technicians will be masked and gloved and use hand sanitizers before and after entering your home or place of business.
Our 22 step Annual AC Tune-up includes
- Check thermostat settings, test operation.
- Check system controls.
- Check outdoor condensing unit
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check contactors and capacitors
- Check relays
- Lubricate moving parts as required
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check for refrigerant locking caps
- Inspect outside disconnect
- Check and inspect the condensate drain
- Check for mold
- Inspect primary and secondary drain pan(s) *Overhead systems.
- Adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow.
- Check shut-off switches.
- Check condensate pump.
- Inspect drain lines.
- Measure voltage and current on motors.
- Check air temperature differential.
- Replace disposable filter.
- Inspect visible ductwork in vicinity of equipment.
- Inspect visible wiring in vicinity of equipment.