What's Included in our Annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up Service
Ready to schedule your Annual Air Conditioning System Tune-Up?
Here's what's included in our Tune-Up Service...
Annual tune-ups save you money. Why, you ask? Because your equipment loses 5% of its efficiency each year. Maintaining your equipment each year restores efficiency and saves you money on your utlity bill each month.
Our trained technicians can find small issues before they become big problems and save you the trouble and inconvenience of system breakdowns and sometimes larger more costly repairs. Systems that are serviced regularly last longer.
Our 22 step Annual AC Tune-up includes:
- Check thermostat settings, test operation.
- Check system controls.
- Check outdoor condensing unit
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check contactors and capacitors
- Check relays
- Lubricate moving parts as required
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check for refrigerant locking caps
- Inspect outside disconnect
- Check and inspect the condensate drain
- Check for mold
- Inspect primary and secondary drain pan(s) *Overhead systems.
- Adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow.
- Check shut-off switches.
- Check condensate pump.
- Inspect drain lines.
- Measure voltage and current on motors.
- Check air temperature differential.
- Replace disposable filter.
- Inspect visible ductwork in vicinity of equipment.
- Inspect visible wiring in vicinity of equipment.
Why you need an Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Increase equipment reliability
- Ensure optimum operation and comfort
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Reduce likelihood of system breakdown in severe weather
- Manage energy costs
Contact Us at 800.287.6651
Bornstein Sons, Inc. - since 1928
Site Design Bonnie B, LLC