What's Included in our Annual Air Conditioning Tune-Up Service
Yes, you do need annual maintenance for your air conditioning systems.
Annual tune-ups save you money. Why, you ask? Because your equipment loses 5% of its efficiency each year. Maintaining your equipment each year restores efficiency and saves you money on your utlity bill each month.
It's a proven fact that systems that are serviced regularly last longer.
Why you need an Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Increase equipment reliability
- Ensure optimum operation and comfort
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Reduce likelihood of system breakdown in severe weather
- Manage energy costs
Our 22 step Annual AC Tune-up includes
- Check thermostat settings, test operation.
- Check system controls.
- Check outdoor condensing unit
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check contactors and capacitors
- Check relays
- Lubricate moving parts as required
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check for refrigerant locking caps
- Inspect outside disconnect
- Check and inspect the condensate drain
- Check for mold
- Inspect primary and secondary drain pan(s) *Overhead systems.
- Adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow.
- Check shut-off switches.
- Check condensate pump.
- Inspect drain lines.
- Measure voltage and current on motors.
- Check air temperature differential.
- Replace disposable filter.
- Inspect visible ductwork in vicinity of equipment.
- Inspect visible wiring in vicinity of equipment.