Livingston NJ Oil to Gas Heat Conversions - Switch from Oil to Gas Heat Livingston NJ
Are you ready to switch to clean, natural gas heat for your Livingston NJ home?
0% Financing Available
You may have been living with an old oilil heating system for years, which could have been converted from coal, or perhaps you just purchased a home with oil heat. In today's economy every homeowner wants to be fiscally responsible and save money on energy. Additionally, converting from oil to gas heat will help our country become independent of foreign oil.
Take the first step in your 'Green' commitment. The USA's energy advisers suggest we reduce our dependency on foreign oil and at Bornstein Sons, we couldn't agree more.
How do you calculate the price of oil heat energy costs?
To calculate the equivalent cost of natural gas, multiply your therm cost (Gas is priced in a measurement called “therms”, oil is priced in gallons. ) by 1.4 to get the the true comparative price of gas compared to a gallon of heating oil. For example.. gas at $ 1.79 a therm is equal to oil at $2.50 per gallon.
(Here's some information: 1 therm of gas = 100,000 btu (British Thermal Unit)
1 gallon of #2 fuel oil = 140,000 btus
in actual heat content... 1.4 therms of gas = 1 gallon #2 fuel oil)
Why you should switch to clean natural gas:
- Switch to Gas Heat today and you'll participate in the reduction of our country's dependence on foreign oil
- Converting to Gas Heat will save you money on energy costs
- Thinking of selling your home in the future? Buyers want clean, natural gas heat
- Abandon the concept of oil deliveries and paying for oil before you actually use it
- No fears about leaking oil tanks and costly remediation
- If you are ready to change to gas heat? We are ready to help you!
Why you should consider Converting from Oil to Gas Heat
- Have natural gas in your house? We can easily do a conversion from oil to gas heat for you!
- Follow these easy steps:
- Contact Bornstein Sons to schedule an estimate and detailed explanation of the process of converting to gas heat
- Once you've decided to proceed with your conversion to gas heat, we'll outline the simple process
- Schedule your installation now to change from oil to gas heat
- We will assist you in all required paperwork
- If you need a tank removed or abandoned in place, we'll connect you with the right professionals
- Your installation to change to gas heat is just a telephone call away...
- Bornstein Sons has been servicing NJ customers since 1928
- No natural gas in your house, yet? No problem...Give us a call and we'll walk you through the steps.