SAVE UP TO $1500 IN REBATES
& TAX CREDITS (1.800.287.6651)
Take Advantage of up to $1,500 in Federal Tax Credits and Rebates plus energy savings!
Let Bornstein Sons install a Trane High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning System in your home.
Save on Energy Costs... Let Us Tell You More!
0% Financing Available
Here are some qualifying facts about The Energy Tax Credit Program
- Split system air conditioning efficiency requirements – 16 SEER/13 EER
(both efficiency levels must be met to qualify for the tax credit).
- Splitsystem heat pump efficiency requirements – 15 SEER/12.5 EER/8.5 HSPF
(all three efficiency levels must be met to qualify for the tax credit).
- Gasfurnace qualifying levels – 95% AFUE.
- Packaged A/C, H/P, or dual fuel products – 14 SEER, 12 EER, 8 HSPF.
- Maximum tax credit amount - $500.
- The tax credit is only valid for taxpayers that own their home and it is used as the principal residence.
To fully understand how the new tax credit may apply to you and what you can do to obtain one, you should consult with a tax professional for advice on tax preparation, as this tax credit is subject to IRS regulations.